Recently I have discovered a new brand of wine Walmart is carrying (owns?). The bottles are going for $3.97 right now and are surprisingly delicious! Had to share my find with you. If you love good wine but are on a budget this brand is for you. They have very cute labels and accurate taste descriptions. From my local store, there are 5 Lucy Duck wines available: 3 reds and 2 whites and are from Chile, Argentina, and Australia. I also love the fact that the two wines from Australia have an upside down duck! It's too cute. I have tried them all but my favorites are the Malbec and Sauvignon Blanc. Let me know if you try these and what you think of them! I have also been told there is a Tempranillo.
1. Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile: rich cherry and fruity blackberry notes. Enjoy lucky duck alone or paired with red meats or pastas.
2. Malbec from Argentina: deep aromas of blueberries and chocolate. Enjoy lucky duck alone or paired with grilled meats, vegetables, or sharp cheeses.
3. Shiraz from South Eastern Australia: deep aromas of blackberries and vanilla. Enjoy lucky duck alone or paired with your favorite grilled meats or vegetables.
1. Chardonnay from South Eastern Australia: sweet aromas of apple and pear. Enjoy lucky duck alone or paired with your favorite fresh seafood or salad.
2. Sauvignon Blanc from Chile: bright citrus aromas with a crisp, vibrant taste. Enjoy lucky duck alone or paired with fresh seafood, chicken or salad.